Update, Monday April 26, 2021
In response to the development of the coronavirus, we have tightened our precautionary measures. Our focus is the wellbeing of our customers and employees.
Situation in Friesland (the Netherlands)
Please visit the website of the National Government (Rijksoverheid) in English for the current information and regulations in the Netherlands. At the moment these measures apply on the Dutch sailing area Friesland:
- From April, 28th on 4.30 am the curfew will expire.
- Wear a face mask where this is mandatory. For example, in public transport and in shops.
- From April, 28th outdoor seating areas at restaurants and cafés may be open from 12:00 to 18:00, under certain conditions. Each establishment may have a maximum of 50 guests. Each guest must be assigned a seat. Self-service is not allowed. No more than 2 people may be seated at a table, sitting 1.5 metres apart. However, this limit does not apply if everyone at the table is part of the same household or if the party includes children under 13. Visitors can go indoors only to pay, use the cloakroom or go to the toilet. Face masks must be worn indoors.
- Takeaway meals and drinks may be ordered from restaurants and also delivery from meals is still possible. It is not possible to eat inside a restaurant, bar or café.
- Venues that are normally open to the public, such as museums, cinemas, theatres, zoos, libraries, swimming pools, amusement parks and other venues, are closed.
- Establishments including supermarkets, chemists, greengrocers and petrol stations remain open.
- From April, 28th all shops may admit customers without an appointment. Wearing a face mask in shops is still compulsory and the advise is to shop alone.
- Non-food articles, like clothing and cosmetics, may again be sold at general markets.
- Between 8 pm and 7 am there is no alcohol sold or delivered.
- Events are prohibited.
- Limit the number of trips and if a place is busy, leave.
- At the moment it is possible to sail in the Netherlands with one household and two extra persons as a guest. It is also possible to stay on board with 4 persons from several households. Children until the age of 12 year are excluded.
Situation in Brandenburg (Germany)
Currently, the following contact restrictions apply in the boating area Brandenburg – Berlin in Germany:
- Private travel and visits should be avoided.
- Private visits and day trips are not allowed.
- Hotels and guesthouses are not allowed to receive tourists.
- Public venues such as theatres, concert halls, cinemas, recreation parks, theme parks and other facilities will be closed.
- Restaurants may only sell meals for take-away or delivery.
- Wholesalers and retail will generally remain open. This with due observance of extra measures regarding hygiene and the number of people.
Be aware: These measures in both our sailing areas are subject to change and we advise you to consult the relevant websites prior to your trip for any changes. If you have any questions, then do not hesitate to contact us.
Extra measures at De Drait
The office is opened during regular opening times. We would love to answer all your questions by phone or Email. When you come to visit our office, marina, or charter location, we have some measures and we have adjusted our policy regarding the 1,5-meter distance. We will also not shake hands and ask you to disinfect your hands before entering our office:
Do you want to visit us? Please take the following extra measures in mind:
- During a visit, we ask you to keep 1.5 meter distance and not to gather on our site with a large group.
- If you have symptoms of flu, we ask you to stay at home.
- Observe the hygiene rules, such as wash your hands often, cough and sneeze into your elbow and use the disinfectant.
- Wearing a face mask in our reception, on board during service and in the vicinity of our employees.
When you have rented a boat from us:
- When you arrive at our marina, please call +31 512 513276 in Friesland or +49 3381604590 in Brandenburg and ask if the boat is ready. Then follow the instructions of our employees.
- If you come to check-in, we ask one person to come to the desk.
- Also, our sailing instructions will be given to a maximum of one person.
- We request that you transfer your payments and/or the deposit to us by bank prior to your boating holiday. Alternatively, you can also pay the deposit with your bank card before departure.
- During your stay on board, we ask you to ventilate properly and to use disinfectants.
- If you need assistance on board from one of our employees, we ask you to keep a distance from our employee while he is working on board.
On our grounds and in the buildings:
- Currently, it is possible to use the toilets and showers in our marina.
- Our water sports shop at Biskopswei 27 is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and on Saturday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. A maximum of two people are allowed in the shop / reception at the same time. It is also possible to have goods ready. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com or contact us by telephone on 0512513276.
Reception and our office:
- No more than 2 visitors at the same time in our office.
- Be aware of the 1,5-meter distance.
- Stay behind the screens.
- Wear a face mask.
- Disinfect your hands when you arrive.
- Only 1 person at the same time in the coffee area.
- Wear a face mask.
- Disinfect your hands when you arrive.
- Only make use of our coffee machine for take-away, you can consume your coffee outside.
Marina activities, yacht service, and yachtcharter will continue regarding the additional measures. If you have any questions about anything, please call +31 (0) 512 513276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for Drachten Friesland or call +49 3381604590 or via email@example.com, if you have a booked a boating holiday in Brandenburg (Germany).